Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st things 1st

Well to start this off, Happy New Year everyone! I have absolutely no clue why Eric and I will be starting this blog thing, we were just sitting around one day and decided to start one, so here we go.... Before I start posting pics, a little intro about the blog. Every week we will have a different song for you listening pleasure. Since the blog is called The Daily, we will also have a different "Lee" every week as well, LOL! Dont ask why we wanted to do that, it started off as a joke during lunch one day so we stuck with it. Lets see how long that last! We will try to keep it updated "Daily" but bare with us at first. When no pictures have been taken, we will more than likely update it with something new that we see on other sites, clothes, shoes, videos, etc..... You get the Point!!!
So my girlfriend got me a Nikon D40 for christmas and I was dying to use it, so we (Janine, Eric and myself) went to eat at the daily, LOL, and then we took all these pics. Enjoy.....


(Thats Eric)

(Janine)



Us three!






And this is the boy, Rosco!











1 comments:

Chris said...

Cool Man..This post just made me hungry.

Post a Comment